PMINZ Manawatu – Whanganui Sub Branch Launch
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Project Management Institute of New Zealand (PMINZ) would like to invite you to the launch of its newest sub-branch in Palmerston North.
The launch of the PMINZ Manawatu – Whanganui sub-branch is the first step in establishing a PMINZ footprint in the region with an aim to support those who have an interest in the field of Project Management.
The evening will start with an opportunity for networking with refreshments, followed by presentations by our special guest speakers:
PMINZ President: Sean Whitaker
Massey University Vice Chancellor: Steve Maharey
The key aims of the sub-branch are to:
• Provide opportunities for businesses to access the local project management community and learn from best practise techniques;
• Provide engaging and informative speakers;
• Provide a forum to share experiences and learning;
• Provide networking and professional development;
• Provide access to study groups and mentoring;
• Support PMI Accreditation activity- provide study group assistances;
• Grow PMINZ membership.
So come along to the official launch to find out what PMINZ can offer your professional growth in the field of project management, and take part in what will be an exciting and informative evening.