Spookers is a live entertainment experience in which the victims move through a theatrically themed Haunted House environment populated by sets, props and live scare-actors. As the victims walk through the experience they will encounter visual, tactile and sound effects intended to scare them. (Many of these effects were created with the support of Weta Workshops of Lord of the Rings and King Kong fame.)
Since 2005 hundreds of thousands of victims have been scared speechless by the creative design, amazing makeup, special effects and jaw dropping action. There is nothing else like Spookers anywhere in Australasia, and it leaves attractions in America wishing that they too could have Halloween fear all year round.
The scare attractions that make up Spookers Scream Park include:
- The Haunted House is where victims flee from frightening apparitions in the old Kingseat Psychiatric Hospital. (Spookers is located in the nurses home of the old hospital)
- The 'Hillbilly Hard' Freaky Forest of Fear which is a haunted horror forest full of crazed hillbillies and other mutants!
- CornEvil is not just a walk in the corn. The Haunted Horror Corn Maze is the most exciting, adrenalin pumping, crazy entertainment possible in a field of corn. (seasonal summer)
- And then it's 'Clowns'. For some reason, people are afraid of clowns, and “Disturbia” takes advantage of this fact with crazed, demented clowns and other weirdos popping out from everywhere. Two-times world champion graffiti artists Disruptiv created the astounding UV and 3D effects.
- Claustrophobia is the final attraction and is over 10 metres of pitch-black crushing, squashing, and squeezing hell.
Strictly R.16. No ID no entry.